Wednesday 23 October 2013

A TRIBUTE

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 By No comments


I had my birthday yesterday (i.e. 22nd October) which went pretty awesome and here I’am to say thanks to everyone who wished me. Although, Facebook wasn’t a bad place to show my gratitude to them but since it is too mainstream to post every happenings over there so here I’m for a change J



First of all, thank you mom and dad for everything you have done for me J

Undoubtedly, it is great to have friends in life who no matter what happens will be ready to kick your ass on your birthday right outside your own house! Lucky Me J But unlucky my butt :D

Thank you Meshu, Lohiya, Shailu, Shalini, Parikshit, Nishita, Rahul, Nupur, Shivangi and Supriya for the gift and cake. I just loved it :P Also, dhanywaad for that greeting card (Kya poems thi :P Khush ho gya ha me itni bejjati  jheel ke :’D)
But, above everything, am extremely glad that you guys were there for the celebration J #delighted

Now, last BUT certainly not the least, the people who had an equal hand in amplifying my happiness yesterday; thank you Jaideep, Deepti, Rohit, Kaveri, Narayan, Amish, Shubham, Navendu, Shreya, Prateek, Samriddhi, Anindiya, Shrikant, Sudhanshu, Anubha, Sakhi, Heena , Ruchi, Anusha ma’am, Roopal ma’am, Kshitij sir, Ankita DD, Soumya, Saransh Sir, Saumya, Namita ma’am, Janhavee, Ankeeta, Shoiba, Shweta, Priyanka,Pankaj, Aishwariya,  Sourabh, Yagnesh, Kavi bhai, Shruti ma’am,Anju, Kuhu Di, Ananya and Shourya for your birthday wishes J

In case, I’ve missed anybody’s name then mujhe Ghajini samajh ke maaf dena :D :P 

0 comments:

Post a Comment